Saturday, February 19, 2011

Facebook - Grrrrrr

I don't know what it is about Facebook, but we do not have a good relationship. I thought I had commented under Ada's status, in response to Linda's comment, but nope, no comment shows up from me. I won't go on about Facebook, but just say that I mostly just read what others are doing and leave it at that.

Linda responded to Ada and Jerry's remodeling project, and suggested that maybe a visit and a meal at Toluca would be in order in the future. So I thought:

Is anybody interested in another Klop run/walk some Saturday this summer, and then a big dinner together at Toluca? Would anybody be up for that?

Judy

8 comments:

Cleve and Kathleen said...

We'd be up for that. It appears your getting ambitious again (???).

rk2 said...

An interesting idea to me even from afar.

Nog Blog said...

I'm always up for a challenge, and this one would be low-key. Just a fun relaxing day!

Ada said...

I'm always open for family AND Mona's or Capponi's.

Shelley S said...

Sounds good to me!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me. I need to get running...

Nog Blog said...

Well that's enough for a start! of course, the more the merrier, so anyone can respond at any time. I'll scout about for a good date...to me that is the worst part of the entire venture. I'll do the best I can.

Unknown said...

Judy:
For sure, Mim and I won't run but know, also for sure, that we can eat and, if push comes to shove, eat really big time!!!

Former President GHWB would say, "Not good!" So we attempt to be moderate! (But we will eat.)