Thursday, December 30, 2010

John Michael at Philips Arena

Molly sent me this picture Christmas night. I keep trying to get her to post on the blog but have been unsuccessful thus far. :-) But I thought you would enjoy seeing this picture of John Michael playing basketball at halftime at Philips Arena, where the Atlanta Hawks play their games. Apparently different schools are allowed to scrimmage at halftime during the games, and JM's school played this night several weeks ago. Go JM!
(he's the center right young man in the dark red uniform.)

2 comments:

Nog Blog said...

It's unfortunate to not be able to be acquainted with these cousins down the line. I have enjoyed any and all news shared on the blog with all family members. Let's see some more pics and videos, all you Klopfenstein participators. As the preachers say, "I'm speaking to myself first."

Ada said...

What a fun experience for John Michael and something to remember. Wish we could see their family more, but appreciate any updates we get.