Friday, November 5, 2010

Update on my kids

We had a monster appointment for all four kids last week with our primary doctor. Ethne and Catie have started growing again, so Dr. C feels okay with backing off the testing for now. We still have no answers for why they were losing weight. I am glad we did the testing, but I'm also okay with backing off. The girls are happy, healthy, and meeting milestones. As long as they keep growing, I'm not worried about them being small. It's only when they stopped gaining and started losing that we wanted some tests done.

Thanks, everyone, for the prayers and support while we were testing the girls. Here's hoping they keep gaining.

If you want more details, you can check out my personal blog.

3 comments:

Ada said...

Glad to hear they're progressing positively at this time and hope it keeps up. I enjoy reading about their escapades on facebook.

Nog Blog said...

Good news, Jen.

Carol said...

Thanks for the update, Jen. I'm so glad the girls are doing better.