Friday, October 22, 2010

CRAZY DREAM

This won't compare to Judy's posts about nighttime activities, but I awakened with a rapidly-beating heart about 3 am and actually she was part of my dream. We were in some airport waiting for our plane to go to Florida. Lots of people actively moving around when Judy told me to hurry our flight is boarding. I tried to pick up my purse, but it was gone and I yelled at her to help me find it, but she kept going so I ran around like crazy to find my purse, but couldn't find it. I ran as fast as I could down a huge flight of steps trying to get to the gate on time - but knew they probably wouldn't let me on. Then I woke up and in reality my heart was just thumping, thumping!! Took me awhile to calm down, but went back to a peaceful sleep and didn't wake up until 7:45 - pretty late for me. Jerry was already gone to his Friday breakfast.

I've been making table runners as I have a special order for three of them and I also want to make several for a craft show. Here's the latest three.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

Shelley S said...

What a crazy dream!

Monday night I woke up around 3am and could not get back to sleep. One of the boys went to a birthday party last week-end and I bought a gift card for Cold Stone Creamery for the birthday child. For some reason at 3am I woke up in a panic wondering if that card was activated or not. I bought it at Meijers from the gift card center and checked out at the self-scanner, so I suddenly wondered if it should have been activated by a cashier or not. I sure didn't want this little birthday girl to go to the ice-cream store and then realize she had a card with no money on it. I laid there and fretted about it until about 6:30, when I finally got up and called Meijer's Customer Service desk. They assured me that just scanning the card to check out automatically activates it. Whew!

It wasn't an explosive sleep-walking incident, but I still lost sleep over it!

Ada said...

Shelley, I've done that before also - laid there for hours fretting about something that I couldn't do anything about until morning. And we all know how stupid that is!

Ann said...

Sometimes when a busy day is ahead, I wake up in the night with something akin to panic attacks - the things I have to do just seem overwhelming. Once the sun comes up and the realization returns that life is accomplished one thing at a time, not all at once, I can tackle it all. But in the middle of the night it seems impossible.