Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Family Reunion Saved My Life!

If it hadn't been for the reunion, I'm sure I still wouldn't have had the mole on my arm checked out. Too busy. But Judy saw it at the 5K and said she wouldn't leave me alone until I called a doctor. Linda sealed the deal when she said, "That can kill you!" Well, I did call a doctor -- our very own Sam -- and it got crazy from there. Since then, I've learned alot about melanoma, met some great specialty doctors, had surgery, and prayed alot. A long month later, the results are in...ALL CLEAR! Thanks to all of you for your love and support. I love you all!

9 comments:

marym said...

Angela - what an amazing story. So thankful for the good test results. He always answers but aren't we especially thankful when He says "YES!" I know you will sleep better tonight!

Mama Runner said...

So happy you got good results!

Ada said...

As you can well imagine, Jerry and I are very thankful for the test results. Angela, you were a very brave woman. We love you.

Nog Blog said...

Amen, Amen, and Amen! Hallelujah and Praise the Lord!

Yes, I was a little (lot) worried and I'm so glad to hear the good news!

Alice said...

So glad to hear the good news. I'm sure you are all thanking the Lord tonight. Hope your arm continues to heal and you can go back to work.

Tim - Cathy said...

PTL!

Carol said...

We are so happy for the good results!

Cleve and Kathleen said...

Prayers were answered. So glad to hear of the good results!

Ann said...

We are so glad to know of your good results. You've been in our thoughts and prayers for several weeks. Thank the Lord for good doctors and the medical field. As well as medically-oriented family members who know what they're looking at and speak up!