Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thanks

Thank you, everyone, for your kind reviews of the EJK Reunion. I, too, enjoyed it, plus I had the fun of the anticipation and planning of it, and I mean that. I did enjoy it. The best part was the good turn-out and seeing everyone again.

Did I get rested up? Not yet. It's been working, appointments, luncheons, working, working, working... I am still planning on getting copies of the power point presentation to those who requested one. Just haven't had enough time to sit down and do that, yet. Hoping to find a way to get it posted here, also.

There were a couple of things I would do differently. For one, I had made a trail mix party favor for everyone to take home...oops, forgot to hand those out! Also would have allowed more time at the reunion for just mingling and visiting...intended for that to happen, but somehow it all ended rather quickly and you may not have had the opportunity to get to everyone. Well...we'll just have to have another get-together sometime...maybe another K5K in the future??

Will post a few pics with the slideshow. Gotta run now...

1 comment:

marym said...

I've sure enjoyed seeing the photos and reading everyone's comments. We missed a great time! Somehow Dad & Mom got a bag of the trail mix because I enjoyed it on my way home from their house today. Thanks!