Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Klopfenstein reunion was one of the highlights of the summer. I only wish I had thought to take more pictures. I really enjoyed the run. There are two major events coming in my life. Melissa will have a baby boy, and he is due December 6th. My son, Nick, will have a wedding November 12th in San Salvador, and Ron and I will be in Central America from November 10th to November 19th. We have our tickets and passports and I'm learning Spanish. There is a word in Spanish, "consuegras", which translated is the fathers or mothers who marry their children together. How often we become friends with the bride or groom's parents through our child's wedding. I will begin posting to this blog at the strong urging of my cousins, and it has been fun to look through already.

2 comments:

Nog Blog said...

Yeah, Linda! Post on! Sounds like you have a busy fall. It was good to see you at the reunion.

Ada said...

Glad to see you're "on board", Linda. I'm sure you're looking forward to the wedding in San Salvador - and getting back just in time for the new grandbaby. You'll have a busy autumn.