Friday, August 20, 2010

Family Reunion Slideshow 2010

Here's my 3rd attempt to upload the slideshow videos. First there were offensive video suggestions on the bottom of the screens...got rid of that, I think. Then an ad I couldn't get rid of on Part 4...tried all morning to get rid of that. Then one video went small screen. Ahhhh, so annoying. So here's another shot at it. Remember to use the 4 arrows in the lower right corner to view full screen. By the way, I had to put it on in 5 parts, but decided in the end that might be a good idea as you can watch the sections separately and not need 30 minutes to view the whole thing.

Hope it works now!









5 comments:

Nog Blog said...

Well, the ad still shows up in Part 4, but not as colorful. Just have to x out of it. I must quit being so particular and let it go or I'll be here all day. If you want a CD with uninterrupted viewing, let me know and I will get one to you.

Drake said...

Can you email me the video? Or is it too big? I might be able to put it in a place so it can be in one piece...

Nog Blog said...

No ad this morning on Part 4, so apparently the software to get rid of it worked.
Thanks Drake for your emails and help..I finally got copies made and will be mailing them out to those who requested.

marym said...

Judy,

What an amazing amount of work you've put into this! We really appreciate all your time and effort - it is a beautiful tribute to the EJK family.

Love,
Mary

p.s. Praying for Angela and also Ethne and Catie. Please keep us posted!

Cleve said...

Judy, thanks for your persistence. I think I had requested at least one copy on C.D.
will look forward to it. You are becoming a master technician.