Monday, June 7, 2010

SOMETHING TO LOOK AT

Hope you don't get tired of seeing posts from me - but I get tired of seeing the same thing every day for a week. Gonna try to do my part. We're enjoying our flowers even though they're a little slow this summer - Spring brought too much cold, wind, and rain.

These are new Snowcap Shasta Daisies

Tiger Lily - we have a lot of these, both yellow and orange.

Day Lilies - started last summer and they're doing well.

Geraniums by the front door; if you stop by and we're not here, just leave a note.

2 comments:

Nog Blog said...

Your "mailbox" is cute...and I always enjoy the posts!

marym said...

So beautiful. I love all the colors. Thanks for sharing. The hydrangea that Jaimie gave me for Mother's Day 2 years ago is actually blooming this year! I'm so proud that I've kept it alive this long.

On my way back from work each day I cross the river and noticed one day how beautiful the dominant colors of nature are: green and blue. Then all the splashes of color on that backdrop are absolutely stunning!