Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips

It's Tulip Time again in Holland. This afternoon I walked around downtown and watched the Mother/Daughter (which included one son) Dutch Dancers. A week ago I thought it would be a Stem Festival as it seemed as if a lot of tulips were already blooming or had bloomed. With early, mid, and late tulips there are plenty available to see.

Going to Tulip Time events reminds me of my first year here with Aunt Ruth, Aunt Ada, Gloria, and Mom here, and then last year Mom and Dad were here at the end of Tulip Time.

3 comments:

Ada said...

Yep, that was a fun time in Michigan. You were a very gracious host.

Shelley S said...

Tulips are my favorite flower - I have a vase of white and purple ones on my counter right now. Someday I would love to come up for Tulip Time. Sounds like a lot of fun. If/when I ever get up there I'll have to have you be my guide!

rk2 said...

Shelley or anyone, consider this your invite any time. Tulip Time is the first full week of May.