Wednesday, May 12, 2010

GOOD REPORT

I'm very excited at the report I got from the Dr. today: cholesterol counts - improved, diabetis AIC count - down to 6.2, weight down about 5 lbs, and "everything looks good"!! Yeaaahhhh!

Angela and I had a moderately successful garage sale last Friday and Saturday -- would've been better if the weather had been decent. Cloudy, gusty winds, and sprinkles on and off both days. Inspite of the weather, I sold a lot but had a bunch leftover of which I took half to Spare-N-Share and half to Goodwill.
Not sure the time it took to set it up and take it down and pack it all away was worth it - but I have much more space in the house now and that's good. I know I won't miss any of it. The purses, by the way, did not sell and that is about the only thing I took back in the house.

3 comments:

cleve said...

A-duh,
Glad to hear of the good Dr. report. I hope my Type II report is just as good in July. Congrats on your exercising, weight loss, and good blood tests.
You are an inspiration!

Shelley S said...

Is that your GARAGE painted such a pretty yellow color and so sparkling clean? I'm impressed!

Ada said...

Yes, pretty cool, huh? We had it painted a couple years ago when the SS kids were raising money at auction for their trip to Jamaica. David had a paint job up for auction - so he and his dad painted our garage and did a good job.

However, it is not always this clean - we (actually Jerry) spent a whole day cleaning it.