Wednesday, May 12, 2010

GIFTS

We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday afternoon and evening - all the family was there. Heather was able to get off work and join us for a while and it is good to have Kelsie home for the summer. We had delicious food and great fellowship.

This is a picture of my gifts: two beautiful bouquets of flowers and a grandkids picture frame - just right to frame our 9 grandkids in order of age from Heather to Nathan. (I hope it will enlarge so you can see it) It is so fun to see our grandchildren have a good time - just wish I had some of their energy.

Thanks to my children for making it a great Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's fun too because all teh pics were taken on Saturday when everyone was here!

Ada said...

I also got a candle from Angela - it's on the kitchen table. Sorry I forgot to move it and include it in the picture, Ang.

rk2 said...

I've seen those frames at various craft sales, but it's missing one letter to get it for Mom/Dad since they have 10 grandkids.

Nice flowers!