Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've Lost My Job--Almost

We went for a six week checkup today and a post-op X-ray showed that everything looks great--thank you, Lord. Now Lynn can do anything he wants except cross his right knee beyond his midline and that is to be followed always. It's been a tough for him to not cross his legs as that is his favorite sitting position. He's been a great patient and we've had a good six weeks. One duty I will gladly relinquish is driving the car with him sitting in the passenger seat! No comments from our girls, please!

3 comments:

Nog Blog said...

So glad to hear of U. Lynn's progress and assume the intense hip pain is a thing of the past. Aren't you glad it is all behind you!

rk2 said...

I'm not allowed to comment so I won't.

Nog Blog said...

I think we're missing some good stories here!