Saturday, September 19, 2009

Update on Staci

Just wanted to let you know that Staci came home last Monday. She was in the hospital 11 days. She had a CT scan on Friday which showed the clot is dissolved and there were no new clots. Medicine dosage has been a little challenging, but I think they're getting it. She still has some pain from the healing of the lung infarction; they said that will take at least a few weeks. Now she has the big challenge of getting caught up on all the overdue assignments!! Thank you, everyone, for your prayers - they are felt!

Cathy

1 comment:

Mim said...

I'd been wondering about Staci and assumed incorrectly that she was out of the hospital and hopefully doing OK. Thankfully your report now brings good news, Cathy. Staci, don't work too hard on those classes. During my years at Calhoun, I observed many times the stress mamma's and their family members undergo when mamma is in school. I pray God's best for you.