Saturday, August 29, 2009

SUNNY SATURDAY

The sun is shining so beautifully - think I need to go outside for awhile. My flower pots need watering and the deck needs sweeping . . . . I've spent the morning doing laundry and cleaning and watching the interesting parts of the Kennedy funeral. What an ugly rainy day for a funeral - never saw so many big black umbrellas.

By the way, Jerry helped with the cleaning by running the vacuum sweeper. I've also assigned him to dishwashing duty - so he's been emptying and refilling the dishwasher and keeping the counter clean. I think he's actually kinda enjoying it - beats sitting in the chair staring at the tube or farming on Facebook!!

Now for something FUN to do this afternoon - probably begin my next embroidery project. Hmmm, should I do that before or after I take a nap.?.?

3 comments:

Ann said...

Take the nap. Never waste a good opportunity for a nap.

Anonymous said...

When it was Michael Jackson's funeral, you said no one deserves so much attention. Then Senator Kennedy doesn't either!

Ada said...

ooooooooooooo - guess you got me!