Saturday, August 8, 2009

Stand-up comedy

Does anyone have a transcript of Grandpa's stand-up routine? I think someone has it on video.

Our summer is going by too quickly! Reagan is excited to start preschool in a few weeks. She can't wait to play with friends and cut with "sharps" (scissors).

Zi is starting to talk a lot now. He has about 15-20 words. He is ready to move out of the crib, so we are looking for a twin bed.

I am in one of my last quarters at RMU. I will have two left after this one ends. This quarter is a lot of fun. I am taking a film class where I will write, shoot, edit, and produce my own 5-10 minute film. I am also taking a painting class which I am enjoying. I am also working an internship with my uncle Eldon Hohulin. I will be creating slideshows and a website for his photography business.

We are not looking forward to the hot temperatures this weekend. We might have to fill the pool up for the kids!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Will you have a master's degree when you finish? The courses do sound very interesting - and you sound like a very busy girl!

Cleve said...

I think I might have Grandpa K's stand-up comedy routine on video -- I'll try to search for it and do a transcript of it.

Nog Blog said...

If Cleve doesn't have it, I might. I remember seeing it lately.