Monday, July 6, 2009

Housekeeping

Hope nobody minds if I played around with the heading a little. Must have too much time on my hands. . .

I also changed the archiving at the right, so that if someone wants to find a post, and knows the approximate month, it's much easier to find.

There are a lot of members on this blog, but have not heard from some of you for awhile. Would love updates -

Thanks much, and thanks too for the continued participation of so many family members. It's been a blessing for this far-flung family member.

1 comment:

Eric - Retta said...

Play away! Thanks for your administration of the blog! I've learns so much about our family in the past year or so. It's amazing what I didn't know about our history, or about those long lost cousin's of mine our there. I just wish we would hear from more of them more often! EDK