Friday, June 26, 2009



We saw a bit of Casey and Jamie's summer activities. I'm curious what are some summer activities all of you are doing or planning. I'm finishing up some basement clean-up, then hoping for a quiet July, planning for a Klop women's weekend the beginning of August, taking Adrian to a writer's conference in Philadelphia in mid-August, and then spending a long weekend in Michigan with Dave the end of August.

These pictures are from a summer project Cleve worked on some summers back. (From Catherine's files.) Anybody else doing anything exciting...or how are you hanging out this summer?

5 comments:

Drake said...

We're wrapping up baseball / softball in the next week or so and kids just finished camp today. Next week we'll be flying over Ann's head on our way (yet again) to Charleston, SC, for about 10 days at the beach. Gotta buy a trailer for that boat I finished last year so we can do some more sailing. And I'm starting on a bigger boat sometime later this Summer.

Nog Blog said...

How great to have a favorite vacation spot and get to spend 10 days...great memories for your family. Counting on that boat to float!

marym said...

We're having 3 different sets of company within a week - which is actually unusual for us. Set # 2 arrives tomorrow until Monday. They're friends of Joey's whom I've never met but I'm sure are very nice.

Our revolving door stays busy anyway with kids coming and going. Never a dull moment. But hopefully it's keeping us young!

Eric - Retta said...

I'm taking my second week of no pay in July and going to camp with Amber. I'll be the boy's adult policeman. I thought it was quite humorus when Amber was excited that I was going so the boys wouldn't pick on her. Little does she realize that this just means that I get to the ring leader of the boys.

I think Adrian might be going to some kind of camp with someone this summer. Anybody know anything about that?

Ada said...

I'll give you three guesses as to what I'm doing this summer - and bet you still won't get it!! :)