Friday, May 29, 2009

SUNNY DAY

I believe the sun awakened me at six this morning and I was wide awake. It is now 8 am and I have already pulled the weeds out of the flower garden, cut off the tulips, watered the pots on the deck, washed the glass tabletop and the grill on the deck, carried water to the shed to water the pots, swept off the deck, had a cup of coffee while reading the paper, checked email and the blog, and now plan to have a bowl of cereal w/more coffee, then head downstairs to work in my sewing room. Jerry left about 6:30 for his Friday morning breakfast with buddies in Normal.

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

Can’t say I’m ever wide awake at 6:00 a.m., but you make me feel quite lazy as my morning has been only up at 6:40 (hit the snooze a few times), got ready and left for work, got gas, went through e-mail, downloaded (thanks to Jason's work at JPMorgan) and recorded cash, completed AP jv, and am now taking a break checking the family blog.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I see "old ladies" working in their yards as I drive to work in the morning. They are pulling a few weeds or sweeping their sidewalks and such. I can't wait for the day I can do those things at 6 a.m. rather than what I do now at 6 a.m. Not that you're an old lady or anything! ;)