Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Own Update

Well, I'm feeling kind of left out. Nothing interesting in my life to update you on! I'm on spring break this week and it's wonderful--

Do you want to know that on Tuesday I ironed ALL the clothes that were hanging in the laundry room? I'm still feeling pretty good about that accomplishment. How about that I also cleaned the whole house and got every bit of laundry completely clean and put away? Not really impressed?

I know - here's an update. Here are the pansies we planted last fall. They have really come out beautifully with the warm weather. The second picture is of my favorite plant. Only one of them in the whole bed.

Thanks for all the more worthwhile updates--Happy spring!


3 comments:

Shelley S said...

What beautiful flowers! Also, I really AM impressed that you got all your laundry done and your ironing caught up. That's a huge accomplishment in my book. I think laundry is so frustrating because even when you get it all completely done, at the end of the day when everyone gets undressed your basket is full again!

Speaking of laundry, I just have to add a huge THANK YOU to my Mom and my Grandma (Catherine) who came over this week to watch the little boys while I had a hair appointment. I had a counter full of clean clothes that I hadn't got to folding yet. When I got home they had it ALL done for me. It was a huge boost to my day!

Gotta' love those Klopfenstein women!

Rhoda said...

Is there a correlation to ALL the laundry being done and no children in the house? Just a thought from a non-mom.

The flowers are really pretty!

Ada said...

Well, I think it is a big deal to get the laundry all ironed, folded AND put away. It's the last step that I can't do - it either stays on the kitchen table or in a basket!

Beautiful flowers. I have some tulips beginning to bloom.