Saturday, March 21, 2009

FORGOT!!

I get so frustrated when I go to get something that I remember putting in a logical, safe place so I could find it easily, and then when I need it I have to look all over the house and can't find it!! Like this afternoon, I needed a needle to hand-sew a seam and it took me 20 minutes to find a the stupid needle. A couple weeks ago, I made a casserole carrier out of some scrap fabric - tried to find it a few days ago and it has disappeared completely. Oh well - I still remember how to post on this Blog - aren't you glad about that?!?!

3 comments:

Ann said...

I feel your pain, Ada - I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

A sign of age, and it hits all people. There is an old saying that 3 things hit people after age 55. One is loss of memory and I temporarily cannot remember the other two. Hang in there!
Cleve

Ada said...

Funny, Cleve! By the way, last night I found the casserole carrier above the refrigerator - perfect place for it, right?