Thursday, January 15, 2009

COLD / SNOW







We awoke to a cold day - 29 degrees - and a dusting of snow on the road. A few pictures: first, the weekly newsletter - which I think is cute - from the Baptist church that is so kind in helping us out with faxes; second, the puzzle I pulled out yesterday; third, the few from our back door. We have not been in the locked building outbuilding, but I believe it is storage for yard tools, mowers etc.
We might go to the Pentagon City Mall today. Jerry can do some "people-watching" and I can do some serious shopping. Who knows what else may happen before this day is over

3 comments:

Ada said...

bad typing job, but hope you get the idea!! sorry! no time to edit now. ac

Ann said...

It's a shame those Baptists can't spell, isn't it!

Is tomorrow (1/18) your last Sunday?

Ada said...

Hey Ann - I was wondering if anyone caught that spelling. That's why I posted it! You're on the ball. We're scheduled to be here through the month so we might still be here next Sunday. All depends on Tommy - who is resting comfortably as of the last word.