Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Klop migraines

I suffer from terrible migraines, and have just recently gotten relief from a heart medication. I have tried Imitrex, but it never worked for me. I have 3 100mg tablets left on one prescription with another refill of 9 pills. Our insurance pays 100% prescriptions once our deductible is met, and since I had a baby this year we haven't paid a dime for prescriptions, so it won't cost me to refill it. If anyone takes Imitrex and is interested in the pills let me know. Eric? Malissa?

1 comment:

Eric - Retta said...

Sorry, Imitrex doesn't do the trick for me. I'm hooked on Zomig 5mg.

I've got to admit though, that after years and years of study, I have found most of my migraine triggers and can avoid, or at least predict them. As a result, the need for my meds has drastically been reduced, which is great as my insurance doesn't pay 100%. (costs me about $7 a pill).

To those who don't suffer from these migraines.....praise the Lord! To those who do....I'm sorry! EDK