Monday, November 3, 2008

JUNK DRAWER(S)

I decided I have too many drawers that are so full I can hardly open them anymore - so it was time to clean them out this morning. I have found things I've been looking all over for - and probably purchased new ones. Lots of scotch tapes, note pads, scissors, emory boards, pens, pencils, markers, crayons, paperclips, junk paper stuff.

Interesting were some of the pens/pencils I found that brought back memories: Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel (a trip with Ang), San Francisco Marriott (trip with Jerry), Capitol Tours (to Branson), Plimoth Plantation (trip out East), and best of all a pen from Antiqua WI (great time with Mary). One pen is from nasonex, nasal spray - have no idea where that came from!

I've more drawers to go but won't bore you with all my junk. Just needed a rest before continuing my "job" for the day.

Ada

1 comment:

Eric - Retta said...

I have found searching the Junk Drawer is quite the adventure. There are tresures there, long forgotten, that we didn't even realize we still had, but can't bring ourselves to throw away. There are put back into the drawer to "discovered" again and again on Junk Drawer cleaning day.