Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas 2005


With the Klopfenstein Christmas fast approaching, I thought I'd post another picture. This one is of the grandkids and great-grandkids on the basement steps at Uncle Perry's house. I have it marked as December 2005. There are 12 children in the picture and unless my math is clear off, I believe we have added 12 more babies to the Klop family since that time (7-Ralph's, 4-Perry's, and 1-Ada's).
I'd love to see more photos of family Christmas celebrations if anyone has them!

2 comments:

Shelley S said...

Okay, I guess my math really was clear off - there are only 10 children in the picture, not 12.

Nog Blog said...

I remember that was a fun year for those kids..old enough to play without too much supervision, and not old enough to be shy and reserved playing with cousins they don't know real well. Thanks to Uncle Perry and Aunt Carol for making the effort every year to keep the Klopfenstein Christmas alive. The food is phenomenal and the family fellowship is nice. Those who haven't been in awhile are missing out - it's the only day of the year to enjoy that good Klop dessert of sponge cake and whipped cream.