Friday, October 10, 2008

That's my boy.....

Retta and I have been gathering various pictures of church events in preparation for our new church directory and to post on our church website (http://www.bellviewbc.org/), of which I am the "webmaster". I received a group of pictures the other day from a youth outreach event called "Food Fear Factor". The kids are divided into teams and challanged to eat strange foods. One of the pictures was of Chris putting down ketchup covered gummy worms. He wasn't even struggling.Chris just told me that it was gross, but not the worst. The other stuff was nasty. Some of the other treats: frozen mayonnaise, Taco Bell value meal in the blender (Taco, soda, cinnimon roll blended together), pickled pig lips, fudge and baby food from a diaper, kitty littler cake (tootsie rolls), etc.
It's one of the main events each year. It never ceases to amaze me what will draw teenagers .....EDK



1 comment:

Ada said...

Sounds like they had fun. Our kids used to have "taste tests" in the evening and put strange combinations of things together - but they weren't quite that adventuresome!

Sounds like you're a busy man with your work, church, and family.