Sunday, August 10, 2008

Taking a Bite of The Big Apple

Aaron here ... Long-time reader, first time poster :)

Once or twice a year, I have an excuse to visit New York City on business. Since our little guy Cooper is so young, it didn't make sense for Kara to travel with me this time. So, I invited Crystal to go with me! We had a great time exploring Manhattan. For 3 days, we walked, hailed taxis and rode the subway, taking in the sites and sounds of NYC: Broadway/Time Square, Central Park, SoHo, Chelsea, Greenwich Village, Little Italy and China Town, to name a few. There's no place like New York! (Thanks to mom for helping Kara care for the 3 boys at home so I could go in good conscience).

4 comments:

Ada said...

Thanks for the great pictures. It is a fun place to visit. Did you have time to do some work amidst all the tourism? Now that you've "broken the ice", keep those posts coming.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. What a nice brother/sister thing to do.

Anonymous said...

Good pics! It sounds like you are experienced at getting around the big city. Glad you had a great time together.

Ann said...

Maybe now that you've posted you'll feel free to post more often! Crystal too - she's a member as well. Glad y'all had such an enjoyable trip. I've never been to NY and would love to go sometime (I think--)