Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Gridley Geek

This is stupendous. There is a geek in Gridley. Usually geeks live in cities where they can advise the stymied computerites. But a geek in a faraway, backwoods village? Alas, I found one, who works free of charge, and who apparently works 24/7, and comes in a flash.

The geek in this case still has not named her company. But I am. It's the Geekada Company. The pres. and chief-geek is Ada Kay.

Again, another historic day, and quite a discovery.

Very best wishes,

Perry

4 comments:

Ada said...

hmmm . . . may have to start charging for my services. I now have two satisfied customers! Geekada Company at your service!

Anonymous said...

Be advised that Ada taught computers when computers were first invented -- on the high school level at ElPaso, I believe.
She knows her stuff. We wish we lived closer to take advantage of her skills (and rates)!
Cleve & Kathleen

Ada said...

FIRST INVENTED ---GIVE ME A BREAK!!

Ann said...

I could use a geek. I love to use computers - IF they are completely set up and working right. If they are messed up in any way I am lost. What are your rates? What would you charge for traveling time and expenses?