Wednesday, July 9, 2008

LAST PICTURES, I PROMISE




Jerry wanted to show you the final pictures of both angles of our house -- all mulched and clean-up in progress.

The piano tuner was here this morning - obnoxious guy. I thought I'd never get rid of him! Never again will ask him a question. I simply asked him what my piano might be worth and I learned about everything from his Dad's prostate cancer to what vegetables he likes from his garden. I kept inching toward the door but it took a half-hour to get there!

Ada

2 comments:

Nog Blog said...

It's perfect! Can't wait to see it in person. Funny piano tuner story. I had a pretty good relationship with my piano tuner until I moved and he doesn't like where I have the piano, he says it needs a rug under it, he says I don't keep the keys clean...and I don't get it tuned often enough. It's been so long now I'm afraid to have him back. I don't like scoldings.

Anonymous said...

Looking mighty good and shows lots of hard work. You'll not see a photo of our flower garden next to the garage for obvious reasons. Even three of the six purple petunias I planted didn't make it. Same for the vincas. But the marigolds are blossoming profusely. Going north every few weeks doesn't help gardens during a dry spell. I'll replant when we expect to stay home for a while.