Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th

Happy 4th of July to everyone! We met Ada and Jerry for brunch at the Cornerstone in Eureka.Had good food and a good visit.


This afternoon we are going to watch Tennis atWimbledon. Did you know that tennis is one of ny favorite sports? I love watching Serena and Venus.

We are excited as we just learned that Ken's apartment at Parkside sold. Now we are hoping to get him to move into Restmor Nursing Home very soon. His memory is very poor and at times he is very confused. Keith is very helpful to him and Ken pretty much does what Keith tells him. So we hope the transition will go smoothly.

We are looking forward to PerryII's wedding on Sunday. And of course our big day will be next Saturday, July 12 for Erin and Thomas' wedding.

Love, Alice

3 comments:

Nog Blog said...

I agree! I enjoy watching tennis and especially like to watch the Williams sisters. I have to work 12 hour days Saturday and Sunday so I will miss the US Open finals, as well as Perry and Joan's wedding, which I really regret. Greetings to all!

Nog Blog said...

Well, anybody who's been aware of tennis the last two weeks knows it is Wimbledon, not the Open. I'm home from work and watching the tape of the women's final...but the recpetion is really poor for some reason.

Ann said...

I do hope we'll see photos of both weddings on here.