Monday, May 12, 2008

INDY TIME TRIALS

The Christensen/Wetzel men (minus Nathan) are planning on meeting in Indianapolis Friday night for pizza and swimming and then going to the Indy 500 Time Trials on Saturday. I don't know who's more excited -- Grandpa or the little boys -- or maybe the women!?!? At least they will be "out of our way" on Saturday as we prepare and enjoy the shower for Joan. I believe if anyone else would like to join them, you'd be welcome.

We're hoping for a beautiful, sunny day such as today so the men can enjoy watching the speeding cars and we can enjoy the shower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Nathan were going, I'd be happy about it. As such, it's not going to be that great for me. :(

Anonymous said...

They are off and running. I gave dad and Jerry chocolate chip cookies for the road. Now looking forward to Chinese food with H&K a little later. Have to try to make something special of the boys (except one!) being gone!