Tuesday, May 6, 2008

GREAT TO BE RETIRED


Tomorrow night we are going to the ACTIVE ice cream social. ACTIVE stands for Apostolic Christian Teens something - I don't know the rest of it. I think Perry was instrumental in getting it started quite a few years ago. Anyway, they have "adopted" friends among the older brothers and sisters in the church. Last year was our first year to be invited as a friend (does this mean we are old now?) We have two girls, Chloe Meiss and Rebekah Ehresman, and they each bring two of their friends to all the meetings, so I have to plan for four all the time. They will not be expecting a gift tomorrow, but I'm surprising them with a bag of treats and thought I'd show you what I made.


It's nice to be retired and do things like this. I love it. Tomorrow's a Nathan-sitting day. Love that also!

1 comment:

Ann said...

You are so talented!