Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New KLOP!

Cooper Lee Klopfenstein

  • 7 lbs, 14 oz
  • 21.5"
  • Full head of hair!

It's been an amazing day. Kara and I sped off to the hospital @ 11:45 PM and Cooper was born at 1:15 AM. Thankfully, everyone is healthy and happy. Caleb and Carter visited the hospital and had a fantastic time taking pictures w/ Cooper and showing him off to everyone who would listen.


I had to think of Grandpa K. One life ends, another begins.


Praise God for the miracle of life!


I'll try to post a photo in the near future but would not be surprised if my dad beats me to it.


...Cheers!

2 comments:

Ada said...

Welcome Cooper - and congratulations, Aaron and Kara. I'm sure he's a sweet one! and lucky to have 2 big brothers! Anxious to see some pictures.
Ada

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Aaron & Kara. Can't wait to see some pics!