Saturday, April 26, 2008

Heaven in the Eyes of Ethne

I posted this on my own blog, but I'll repost it here after Ann's encouragement to keep this blog going.

E--Mommy, someday Jesus is going to come get us and take us to Heaven.
Me--That's right. What do you think Heaven will be like?
E--There will be lots of yummy food there. Like popcorn! I'll get to eat popcorn all the time!
Me--Sounds yummy.
E--And I'll get to play with stickers, and there will be a big tree house in the back yard, and it'll be SO COOL!
Me--That sounds like fun!
E--And the best part is we won't have to pretend, because it's all REAL!

Oh, to have a child's faith!

1 comment:

Ada said...

This was a cute conversation between you and Ethne. I got to talk to her a little last Sunday after Brett's group sang in church. She was a little shy in talking to me because she doesn't really know me, but she was certainly enjoying her bowl of snacks. She is an adorable little girl.