Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blog is doing well

The readership of this blog is steadily increasing. We've gone up about 10 hits per day each month since starting in January. The hits are mostly from Illinois but are also from all over the country. 26 family members have joined (Jamie is the most recent) and one invitation is out waiting for response.

Some have mentioned that the more people that post, the more fun the blog is to read. So don't be shy--please post and comment. Even small things are interesting. Think how interesting the blog would be if every member contributed at least once a week.

Also, up to 10 people can receive email notification whenever comments are made. Three of these slots are filled, but if you would like to receive these notices, let me know. Also, if you have another blog you'd like to have linked on the sidebar, let me know that also.

I'm wondering how all the families with new babies are doing? How are wedding plans coming along for the Stevigs and for Perry II and fiance? How is Uncle Perry's leg healing?

Hope you all have a great weekend and hope your weather is as lovely as ours is here today.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Since the rest of my family has been slow in becoming bloggers, I'll have to give the updates :) Dad's leg is coming along....cast is off so he uses a boot and crutches...plans to have pin taken out first week of May...anxious to be exercising again! Perry's wedding is planned for July 6th. I'm sure plans are going fine although I'm not involved too much at this point. They are on cloud nine :) I'll keep trying to convince Dad of how EASY it is to participate in the blog. I'm sure he'd enjoy it.