Monday, January 21, 2008

Two photos of interest

My dad is writing a personal memoir which will be coming out sometime in the near future. It contains a number of photos of family history (hence the picture at the top of the blog); here are a couple more you'll probably appreciate:

Three little boys~~

Storytelling at a reunion in Alabama - 1999?

I have a good one of the "homeplace" from the '60s but am having quite a time getting it uploaded--the file is too large. There are several more but they need some work in converting format first. To come in the future!

1 comment:

rk2 said...

The picture of Dad and Aunt Alice is Memorial Day, 1998. It was a fun weekend with many EJK family members.

One of my many memories of the weekend was driving Uncle Jay and Aunt Ruth along with Bruce, Elizabeth, and a very, very newborn Matthew to the Helen Keller home. While I had not yet taken up golf yet, Uncle Jay kept advising me to make sure I took lessons from a teaching pro. Maybe if I actually did it would help my game.

--Rhoda (rk2)