Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pictures

Yes, old family pictures seem to do something to our heart. Years gone by always bring many memories through photos. Mim and I have gone through many old slides and photos. Joey helped me to get these installed on a scrolling screen saver. Every 8 seconds a new old photo. I really like this form of remembrance.

When Perry was in high school, I was probably just starting with Dun & Bradstreet, 300 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL. I roomed at Jay's for a few months and then lived at the Wilson Y for about a year and a half. And March 24, 1957, Mim and I married. (Already, over 10 months have passed since the 50th wedding anniversary!)

I recommend that everyone keep photos and a journal because when a person gets into the 60s and 70s the "look back" seemingly gets very important. The "vapor" becomes very real. I really appreciate the exchange of thoughts on the blog.

No comments: