Monday, February 6, 2017

Met Another Klopfenstein

Hi Everyone! How many of you introduce yourself with a play on "Klopfenstein - don't get it confused with Frankenstein"? I often did before I was married. Well, last week I attended a conference in San Diego for work. The very first morning, I chose my place at a table in the first workshop, spoke briefly to some people on my left, then began preparing for the meeting. I heard the guy on my right say "...it sounds like Frankenstein." I immediately turned to him and said, "What did you say your name is?"

Turns out - after consulting with my dad, the genealogy expert - that we're 11th cousins once removed! I had so much fun getting to know Lee Klopfenstein!


Now - tell tell us a story of your "random" meeting of another Klopfenstein! (I actually have another one that I may share later.)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Good lookin' young guy!!! :-)
What a neat thing to happen.