Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Time For Some Nostalgia

The week between Christmas and New Year's - time to do a few things that there is ordinarily not much time to accomplish.  Including looking through old photo albums and finding pics to share!  These are from some of my folks' albums.  My apologies in advance to those who might see some themselves in some long-ago cute photo.  :-)



I'm pretty sure that that is Mary that Grandma K. is holding.

...and you can certainly tell whom this cute smile also belongs to.  :-)

Maybe a July 4 party?

 Ada - you are beautiful.

This may be a repeat from sometime ago--

OK - hope this now not-so-young man is not too unhappy to see himself on here--this was TOO CUTE not to close out this post with!!  :-)

4 comments:

clevekath said...

A nice trip down Memory Lane. Great pics. Thanks for posting, and Happy New Year to all....

mim said...

Yes, grandma K is holding Mary in our house in Chenoa. Keep posting pics of former years. We enjoy them immensely.

Nog Blog said...

Oh, the ice cream making! I was telling the PAK grandchildren at the Christmas dinner, when I was down the basement with them, that there was a cabinet against the wall, and on one of the shelves was a bag of rock salt. Little chunks of salt that they used when they made the home made ice cream. I loved to get in there and eat that salt. And I loved watching them make the ice cream and it tasted SO good. That picture made me happy. Thanks for posting, Ann. Keep them coming!

MaryM said...

I'm sure I have, but I don't recall ever seeing the one of Grandma and me. Thanks for posting. As Cleve always says, click to enlarge. The buffet behind us is the one we now have in our home! Love the other images as well.