Friday, August 29, 2014

(Another) Oregon visit


Elizabeth, Laura, baby David, and I had a four night visit to Oregon to spend time with my mom.  (Sat-Wed)  At Oatfield Estates where Mom (Pearl) lives, they have a pond with lots of fish.  I enjoyed the blooming lily pad.  The bottom picture is at Devil's Churn on the Oregon Coast.  When the waves crash against the rocks and spray up in the air, everybody oohs and aahs.  It reminds me of watching fire works.  Unfortunately, my picture didn't catch the action.  ---Carol

4 comments:

Ann said...

So nice that Laura got to go with her mom and you. Your mom looks sweet and gracious as always.

Nog Blog said...

That's such a beautiful area and a blessing that you could spend time with family. Laura is a good age for traveling and will have good memories of this trip to visit Great-Grandma.

clevekath said...

It appears Pearl is in a nice place. It's nice you could go and visit. However, I'm sure the husbands were happy for your return!

rk2 said...

What a nice trip I'm sure you have and a special time for the four generations to spend together.