Sunday, June 8, 2014

Perseverance is an EJK family trait -- video now available (we think)

We K's don't give up easily.  Ann and I have almost worn out the airwaves on cyberspace, determined to get this 1.5 minute clip on the Blog.  Ann continues to feel it is a family classic that should get aired, so with nothing better to do, I've worked to get it reinstated here. 
So you can disregard the removed video below.  And yes, there is a surprise in you watch til the end.
All in fun........

                   

9 comments:

Nog Blog said...

Great video! I'm sure you have some more oldies and goodies in your archives, Cleve. I'll give you and Ann both a prize if you put on your stunning rendition of Twilight is Stealing. Come on, everybody beg, as it is one not to be missed!

rk2 said...

As long as it doesn't show me talking into a turkey baster, I say post the video!

Post the video!!!

Perry said...

Time flies on, does it not? Nice work by the BlogMaster and BlogMatron.

Perry said...

Time flies on, does it not? Nice work by the BlogMaster and BlogMatron.

clevekath said...

A prize won't help, Nog. No bribes and no amount of begging will allow that video to be posted. Just enjoy the video posted here and I hope the Stevig's see it!

Alice said...

We did enjoy the video. I'd say it was a classic!! See if you can find some more.

Barb S. said...

Wow!! How very young we looked! Thanks for the hard work to retrieve this video. We had both forgotten that we announced our 2nd pregnancy in such a fun way. :) Would love to see that video of Twilight is Stealing Cleve!

Ann said...

Yep - I agree about the Twilight is Stealing!

Who is the young girl who comes in and sits on the couch, right after Uncle Ralph introduces himself and Rhoda is starting the questioning?

Sonya said...

I'd love to see more of the Q&A! I'm probably wrong... but it seems like I faintly remember this family event. I want to say that, at some point, they told the story of Great Grandma Anna getting injured in a car accident..