Friday, June 21, 2013

Oregon


Perry and I returned Wednesday night from a 5 night stay in Oregon.  My mom celebrated her 90th birthday, and, the evening of her celebration, my dad (87) went to the hospital with gall bladder problems. Four days later, he had surgery to remove his gall bladder and open a clogged bile duct.  He went home today and is doing well.  Perry and I enjoyed our favorite place on the coast---Inn at Spanish Head---where we went on our honeymoon and have been back several times since.  The restaurant is on the top floor with a fabulous view and the balcony of our room (8th floor) had a good view also. ---Carol

1 comment:

Nog Blog said...

The events with Robert were quite dramatic and unfortunate. I am glad he came through the surgery and is recovering OK. What can I say about your beach trip..except that anytime at the coast is a special time, and I'm glad you got a chance to enjoy it.