Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Few Pics

I did get Gloria to bring over a couple of picture albums and I scanned in a few you might enjoy. I see many of these are in my files already, so they have probably been posted before...but I still enjoy looking at them again, and hope you will too. We finished the two books, but she has many more, and I will be twisting her arm to get them here. I know there are pictures of interest in them that haven't been posted before.

These first ones are of Ada and Gloria as little girls:




8 comments:

rk2 said...

What darling little girls in some very cute pictures!!! I've not seen these before so I don't think they have been posted.

The outfits are pretty snazzy too! Too bad they aren't in color.

Ann said...

Nope, haven't seen these before and will look forward to seeing more. Two adorable little girls. :-) Middle picture is especially nice. Thanks.

Ada said...

I don't recall ever seeing the first picture. Notice my fancy hair in the middle picture! My mom used to curl it by winding it around strips of cloth - I think it was called rag-curling.

I remember thinking I was pretty smart in that almost 2-piece outfit in the final picture. The stripes were shades of brown/tan.

Gloria was my best friend, and I always loved being with her - still do actually.

mim said...

Bring on the pics. I love them.

Perry said...

I liked the pictures. Both were nice looking. Ada, you were very pretty, and in saying this I am not taking anything away from Gloria. After all, it was Gloria who made me an uncle. Dad was quite taken in with Ada as a little girl.

clevekath said...

Fresh pictures, I do believe. Very interesting. I do, however, recall those brown shingles on the garage in the first picture and the sidewalk "square" in front of the homeplace in picture #2. Send more, Nog Blog.

Ada said...

Who's house is in the last picture? Just studied it and can't figure out where it is.

Perry said...

That is the Julie and Sophia Kaupp house across the street west of our home. It has since been remodeled.