Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Gas Game

The comments on a previous post reverted to the current price of gas in various areas of the country the K's represent. I mentioned that gas was at $3.47 and wasn't sure if I should fill up with half a tank or hope it would come down even more with the price of crude oil dropping. I called it The Gas Game to fill up at optimal time.

Today at lunch the cry went out through the building "Gas is going up" so I headed over to Meijer which was still at $3.44 while Speedway a block away had raised the price to $3.79 a gallon. I would love the explanation for the .35 jump!

Did the price of gas spike in  your area today?

5 comments:

mim said...

Come to Anderson, SC. Gas today was $3.07 a gallon!

rk2 said...

I would love to come to Anderson.

Ann said...

Nope--it didn't spike--it's down to 3.05 this morning.

mim said...

$2.99 was the price at one station
this afternoon. You better hurry.

Ann said...

6/22/12 - Gas down to $2.73 here.