Wednesday, January 4, 2012

TOO COLD IN FLORIDA

 Angela and family on the boardwalk following the delicious dinner at Scully's.
(ignore the uninvited guest behind Heater)
 Nathan is deciding which game to play next.
Grandma, Kelsie, Jerry, and Heater playing a heated game of Skipbo.

OK - something strange is going on again, but I'm going to post this anyway and see what it does on the Blog. 

The Wetzels flew out of Largo this morning around 10 am and I think are driving from Chicago to B'ton as I write this. Kelsie will be with us until Sunday when she will go back to Jacksonville. She and I went shopping today to get some material to make covers for the pillows on the sofa in her apartment. We're looking forward to three days with her.

Happy New Year to all.

4 comments:

Ada said...

OK - so I made the pictures too big and lost the caption to the picture of the master bedroom - Oh well! I'll try again another day.

Nog Blog said...

Oh well, I enjoyed seeing where you're staying anyway. I bet it's colder here than there. Looks like you've had a good time so far!

Alice said...

It was good to see where you all are staying. We were in the deep freeze for 2 days, but it is going to be in the 50's Thursday and Friday. Hope it will warm up for you. Don't get too much sun!!!

Cleve said...

Swanky place! Glad you can have the family there and I'm sure the Bambino is enjoying all the attention and fun.