Friday, December 9, 2011

ANOTHER QUILT

This is my latest project, another quilted wall-hanging for Maralon Stalter. She does the embroidery and I put it together. Just got this in the frames at Sunrise Manor on Tuesday. I'm about halfway through making the matching queen-size quilt that goes with it (four squares across and 5 squares down). I hope to have it completed before next Wednesday. It will require a LOT of quilting stitches, so I hope it will keep them busy until March!

Woke up to a "dusting" of snow on the ground. Pretty cool. Also noted on facebook that Brandon and Ranee Witzig had a fire in their garage attic last night, but luckily they were able to get out and get the firemen there in time to contain damage only to garage. Going to do a drive-by soon to see how bad it was. Small-town snooper, you know?

Plan to make some Heavenly Hash and Caramels today. Yummy, yummy, yummy!! Am I making you all jealous?

2 comments:

Nog Blog said...

I see you found a pretty combination of fabrics to outline the quilt. If that's the wall hanging, I can't imagine working with a big quilt. It's a big job! I'm surprised your back can take it.

Nog Blog said...

Fire Chief Casey says Brandon's fire extinguisher saved the day...and he reminded everyone to check your fire extinguishers and smoke alarms. (I am a Facebook stalker also.)