Saturday, July 9, 2011

Enjoying-----

Have been enjoying the recent posts: Bonnie's shower, Angela/Nathan's sunflower, Princess Grace (Congrats, Grace), naughty rabbits eating Ada's flowers, etc. Of course, I enjoy all the posts.
Lynn and I were mentally in Bloomington this morning; Rhoda reports a good time was had by all. This morning instead of running in the race, Lynn mowed the yard on his riding mower. He's also been working so hard to get the crab grass out of the good grass and is winning in the struggle.
Ada, you will appreciate the rabbits when you hear what is happening in Decatur in the area where our house is (present tense since it hasn't sold). Our former neighbor told me yesterday that eighty pets are missing in the neighborhood area--yes, coyotes right in town. One coyote was seen to jump a six foot fence, snatch a pet, jump the fence again and both were gone. The neighbor doesn't go outside at night anymore although humans have not been bothered. On the other hand, I'm thinking a small child wouldn't be safe. By comparison, Anderson is pretty
quiet!

2 comments:

Ada said...

OOOOOOO - the coyotes problem sounds bad!! Maybe you got away just in time!

The 5K funrun had a good turnout and the brunch was delicious. It may become an annual event, right Judy? My pictures didn't turn out very good - kinda blurry so I hope someone else has some to post.

Nog Blog said...

Mine are a little dark, so I am waiting for Shelley to send me hers.

Rhoda and I read the coyote dilemma together and both gasped aloud at the thought of the coyotes terrorizing the town. That's awful!