Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"The Bugle"

I'm going through Christmas cards on a stack that need attention or an answer. One of those Christmas letters was from Carol saying that Preston writes for "The Bugle" and can be read on www.thebuglenews.com , which I just did. Preston, you are quite a writer! It must take a lot of time to collect all that information and compile it so well for the two articles I read. Then a bonus was an article about the Klopfenstein Office store and its thirty year existence along with a nice photo of Perry, Carol and Preston. Obviously someone else wrote that. I'll try to look for Preston's work regularly; I assume The Bugle is a weekly periodical.

4 comments:

Preston said...

Thanks a lot, Aunt Mim! I'm flattered.

Cleve said...

Thanks for the revealing post. Nice article by Preston and The BUGLE did well on the Klop story of P, C, and P. I did not know that Uncle Perry was an accomplished "3-D Office Designer"!
Interesting.

Nog Blog said...

I enjoyed the articles too. That's quite a paper for a small town, and so much easier to read than the Pantagraph online. That is a frustrating experience. Now you know, Preston, that we'll be reading!

Ann said...

Well, Preston, I read your work too, so you're becoming quite the item in K. circles! And I agree with the others - you are an excellent writer. You have a good flow to your style, very readable, and the articles were very interesting. Nice article about your folks and the store also!