Thursday, December 2, 2010

WINTER'S HERE

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. We've both been working for two days putting up the tree, decorating the mantle, tables, etc. I will have to make a trip to Bloomington to get a couple new items to replace some rather ragged items. We weren't going to do so much decorating, but once I get started, I just don't know where to stop. Jerry did the tree while I was at the eye-doctor and he did a great job. (And the eye-dr said I can still see, so that's good news!)

This morning I'm going to substitute at my old job in Meadows. I will be going with them on the bus to Dave's in Fairbury. My fridge and cupboards are already overflowing, so I don't plan on buying much but will enjoy seeing everyone and eating lunch with them in the deli.

I still have a little Christmas shopping to do, a quilt to put together for Sunrise Manor, and some house cleaning/organizing to do. We're looking forward to Perry's Christmas dinner. We'll be going to Jason's house on Christmas day and are excited about that. THEN get New Years Day over with and we'll be heading to Florida!! I should say "Lord Willing" to all of these plans.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I've been sick this week so haven't felt much like decorating. If we don't get a tree soon, we might as well not bother!