Monday, November 22, 2010

My November & December Hobby

I always enjoy seeing Ada's projects, and thought maybe you'd like to see these. I love to pull out the paints every year around now and get to work. Even if the day is very full, just 15 minutes in the evening is very stress relieving. I've been doing these ever since Rhoda was here one summer about seven or eight years ago and we painted and painted. . .and I just kept on doing it once a year ever since.
These are the current finished ones so far. . .most just still need ribbons for hanging.
The "workshop" in action. (Mike, who doesn't like mess very much, is patient.)

And the many I have left to do! (Also have a hard time resisting buying more, especially when they are half price. . .)
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Ada said...

Now THAT I couldn't do - my hands aren't steady enough. They're beautiful. Do you get them at Hobby Lobby or Michaels?

rk2 said...

Glad I could get you hooked on a good habit! What do you do with them all?